Friday, December 26, 2008

Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale entertains the 'tween set with her family-friendly roles in the 'High School Musical' trilogy and various Disney shows, but the 23-year-old actress showed Shape magazine that she's all woman. Tisdale appears on the January 2009 cover in a fetching yellow bikini and discusses her body image and love of carbs.
In her Shape interview, Tisdale shares, "I was always super thin -- too skinny, actually. I felt like someone could break me in half."Her naturally slim shape doesn't stop her from exercising and eating well. Tisdale does 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of strength training three or four days a week with a personal trainer, and says, "I've found I'm definitely eating better since I started working out more rigorously. It kind of happened naturally. I don't really crave junk food that often now."But nobody's perfect: "I love carbs. Bread, corn bread, french fries - all that stuff."

No comments: